The Quicksand Worshippers Will Return to Solid Ground!


15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;  16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, 
17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.

Job 33:15-17



The Lord gave me the following dream between 3 a.m. and 7 a.m. on Monday morning, April 22, 2013.  I shared it with the women who were also in the dream, and a couple of other sisters who I believe are gifted in understanding dreams, and feel what they shared with me was insightful, and even revelational. 


  This morning, I felt an urgency to share it with a wider audience because of both the seriousness of this dream, as well as the hope that it gives for revival as God's final outcome regarding the state of the Church.   As a rule, I don't leave my comments open because I don't have time to reply to each of them, and most likely I still won't have time, but I think this needs to stay on the "front burner" a bit, and that will keep it on the minds of God's people as a way of reminding us of the seriousness of the hour we are in, and the need for prayer that the Church find herself securely upholding the standard of being the pillar and ground of the Truth. 

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.  1 Timothy 3:15

I am not sharing my own views on the interpretation of it because I already know my own views. :-) I look forward to what others have to say about it, and if those who have already read it would also like to share comments here, or upload the comments they have sent to me through e-mail in whole, or in part, they are surely welcomed to do so!  

 I dreamed I was at a place where part of the ground was like quicksand.  I was not on the quicksand, but on solid ground near the quicksand.  Two friends  were also there and standing as I was along with a couple of other people we  knew to be men of God, however their faces were not clear. 


 On this quicksand were many people bowing down and kneeling, very intently worshipping.  It looked like one of those scenes of pagan cultures where they have certain times of day where they all pray with their faces to the ground, but these were definitely people we seemed to know to be Christians who loved the Lord.   It should also be noted, this quicksand was not smooth, but very pebbly looking. 
 One of my friends was   very smartly dressed in a pale pink suit with black suede trim which was a very pretty contrast to the color of the suit.  She did seem to  have some some spiritual authority.  She was seriously surveying what was going on.   My other friend  and I were a little bit off to the side, talking to each other, and looking at these people worshipping in the quicksand.  The other sister was conversing with a couple of men of God, again, no one recognizable to me.
The quicksand-worshippers were very devout, and I began to think that maybe I should join them because they seemed so sincere, and into what they were doing.  But the fact they were worshipping on quicksand made me very hesitant.  I was looking at my friend standing with me, and  thinking that if she goes and worships with them, then I will too.  At that point, I was more looking at her  than at the people on the quicksand. 
 Then, I turned my face to look at them, and suddenly all of them were scrambling to get off of the quicksand as fast as they could.  And they all crawled forward up onto the solid ground as the  surface of the quicksand started bubbling up.  Then someone told me, or I just knew (you know how dreams can be) that very large  frogs were coming up from under the surface of the quicksand, and that was what made the people rush to get off of it. 
 Interesting note:  No one stood up to walk up onto the solid ground.  Everyone of them had to crawl off of the quicksand, and the appearance of this dream was actually somewhat humorous. I was glad they saw the need to get off the quicksand before I made a decision to join them because when they left the quicksand, it became very obvious to me the danger of what they  had been doing.  
Prayer:  Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, that You please reveal Yourself, and Your instructions for the Body of Christ through the message of this dream, in Jesus Name, Amen and Amen!
Always in the Love of Jesus,
Clo DiPilato

Comments

  1. Clo this is a very clear and prophetic dream in my opinion, right in line with much of what the Lord has been saying through other prophetic voices, albeit obscure as they are.

    Here's my take on it, your opinion may vary:

    The quicksand represents a life of service (worship is our reasonable service) mixed with worship on foundations other than the words of Jesus...the worshipers actually represent "houses" of worship...Jesus will give us the very clear parable of the house built on sand and the house built on the rock of obedience to His words...the idea that the sand is "quick" points to our need for convenience, quick fix religion, based on being sincere.

    The obvious truth is that regardless of how sincere you are if you have not built on solid ground you are vulnerable to the demonic that is going to manifest in those church cultures.

    Frogs represent the release of judgment by allowing demonic authority( Exodus 8/Rev. 16)

    Here's why I see it as church culture...you obviously saw these people as believers, but the scene looked like a pagan culture with people bowing down in worship, you were even drawn to participate, but you were on solid ground with the "men of God" who were faceless...this is an exact picture of many of the things that we have allowed into the church, we do our best to have people in and out by noon (quick) and in that process we expect to see changes in life, but it cannot happen in the quick-sand, life is a path and is solid and worship is a journey not a spot on the ground where you kneel down...worship as a lifestyle cannot be done "quickly", life as a believer cannot be done "quickly" real worship requires a path.

    Many of the major prophets have been saying that "Empire is over" and what they mean by this is that the things the church has been doing as convenience and control that Constantine brought in (lots of stuff here from paganism to salaried positions) are going to be judged, not by some cataclysmic event, its just that Gods Presence will move off to the Wilderness like He always does...

    There has also been a lot of prophetic movement regarding the "faceless" ones, men and women of God who have been in the shadows for years and years, serving, building lives on the solid ground, these are going to be the focus of the Lord.

    The colors of the suit probably are personal in nature, something that relates to you and your history with the Lord...but I believe it speaks to a movement towards women Apostles, the "pink" is obviously feminine, with the borders of "black" refer to a anointing coming from the Bride in the Song of Solomon (she says she is black from the sun), so pink and black together represents a female anointing coming to the land..something hidden but coming out of intimacy with the Bridegroom...

    All very good pictures if you ask me, very accurate and right in line with the words I have been hearing from prophets I judge to be accurate...

    Its time...our quick-fix-worship-lifestyle-Christianity is no longer relevant...

    The thing that is amusing is that God would let people build their entire lives upon sand and they will need to humble themselves by crawling to get out of it...being sincere does not make your life right...you can sincerely worship the wrong thing as Jesus told the woman at the well...worship is much more than 3 fast songs and two slow songs on Sunday morning...it is THE lifestyle you build whether you think you are or not...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment