The Prophets Need to Take Courage

This is a word from the Lord, given to me on Sunday, September 14, 2014

THE PROPHETS NEED TO TAKE COURAGE!
IT IS TIME TO “HEAR”, AND NOT “HIDE”!

A couple of nights ago, I battled a spirit of deep fear, and the Lord caused me to know that He was allowing me to feel something many are experiencing, especially those who are called to bring forth the word of the Lord.  He spoke to me to get this word to His servants, the prophets who are struggling against intimidation, especially due to events happening on the world scene.  


For foundation, I went to look up in scripture the prophets to which the Lord spoke the words, “Fear not”.  Instead of sharing here, I’ll encourage you to run your own references.  Abraham, Joshua, Daniel, Peter and Paul were among those who  needed to hear a “Fear not” from God in order to take courage in a difficult time and  stay the course.  

We are in perilous times.  And those who have been gifted by God with understanding the times need to take courage.  Courage needs to be taken not for a manifestation of sheer bravado, but because more than ever the word of the Lord needs to go forth, sharp and clear, without ambiguities, without sleight of hand, without smoke and mirrors, and especially without fear of the face of clay.  No “qualifying” the word of the Lord to “save prophetic face”.  What do I mean by that?

You understand exactly what I mean, if you’re of a keen spirit to be able to discern that which is coming from the Spirit of God, and that which is coming from a lower soulish level of prophecy.

And, despite the fact that God’s sheep should be mature enough to know how to hear His voice, the sad truth is that many are too dependent on the prophets, and they are going to be looking to the prophetic body within the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ to give straight up answers to the hard questions concerning our times, and the manifestation of evil in our times.    And God loves His sheep enough that He won’t leave them without a clear word of the Lord to help them navigate through these times.  

Last night, as I was considering, even to a deep fear and agony in my soul,  the tragically despicable events of the past couple of weeks, and praying for God’s protection, and intervention, I heard the Holy Spirit speak to me to read Psalm 94:3, and that I was to fall asleep meditating upon that scripture.  I had recently read this chapter, but I could not recall it’s contents.  I was expecting some soothing, balm-like verse that would cause me to drift off into a sweet and peaceful sleep.

(What is the point of sharing this???  I want you to know that God made me PLOW THROUGH the fear rather than removing the dread uneasiness i was having in my spirit.   In fact, God even “ramped up” the trouble in my soul by putting me “on the spot”, letting me know I need to step into the fray, and I can’t escape prophetic responsibility to His people because in a time of trouble, I would rather hide than hear!)

Instead, I read this verse:

3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?   Psalm 94:3.

And, I realized the Lord was not by any means finished  using a deep prophetic stirring within me to cause me to not  only “feel the burden”, and experience agony in my soul over such horrible injustices, but He wanted me to be seeking Him for answers to the question posed by this verse.   I am seeking and waiting to hear.  Waiting to see what the Spirit of the Lord  bears witness to within me coming forth from respected prophets who have good “track records”.  

He also let me know a perspective from eternity on this situation:

No matter how much we don’t like to face this kind of “kick in the gut” straight talk to our spirits, the wicked are triumphing.  Are they triumphing because they have more numbers, or more military might, or more intelligence, or even more money?

NO, they are triumphing because there is a lack of courage to speak forth an uncompromised message of strength.  There is no forceful calling out, no open rebuke to the “uncircumsized Philistine”.  Why?  Because there is a lack of courage to do so.  A lack of strong conviction that there has even been a hearing ear to grasp that this is exactly what God is saying.

You are thinking that I’m confusing the prophets with the politicians.  You believe I’m wrongly painting the prophets with the broad brush (or maybe the narrow brush) of “political correctness.”   If the shoe fits, wear it.  

When the culture affects the prophets more than the prophets are affecting the culture, we are fast-tracking toward apostacy.  And the only way to do an about-face , is to come in the opposite spirit, a spirit of courage in the face of the spirit of compromise with an uncompromised word of the Lord, without fear or favor.  

This is a word for prophets because a true and powerful and courageous prophetic voice will impart the same into the Church, and ultimately into the society.   A prophet speaking with courage out of a rat-infested dungeon will have more power and greater effect than a prophet who has countless thousands of followers on social networks.

And that is why you need COURAGE. Because God just may choose you to be the prophet speaking from the dungeon, and not the prophet sharing your latest revelation on Christian TV.  

There is a storm, and God is calling His people to faith, and not fear.  He is calling His people to victory and not defeat.  He is calling His people to courage and not cowardice.  But it is coming by way of prophetic impartation, and you who are prophets need to take hold of  COURAGE and cast way ALL fear, and doubt, and unbelief so you can boldly declare the word of the Lord!

25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Matthew 25:27

How long will the enemy triumph?   I have a little  insight into literal weeks or months or years, and I am praying for further  understanding on this matter.  

One thing I do know for sure:  

As long as there is an uncertain sound in the land, the enemies of the Cross of Jesus Christ will continue to triumph .   Let the prophets take COURAGE to blow a very clear, sharp, distinctive and CERTAIN sound that God’s people might be prepared for every battle in our day!!!

8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?  1 Corinthians 14:8

Dearest Heavenly Father,  we ask You that you would give us a courage that even defies logic.  We ask for a supernatural impartation of  Your peace that passes all understanding!  We ask that you cause us who have taken upon ourselves the robes of Your righteousness to have a boldness that refuses to turn aside for every roaring lion that goes about seeking whom he may devour.

 And we ask that all we do and say may be birthed ouf ot spirit of wisdom and understanding that our works and words be wrought in the incubators of deep intercession, and never from the arrogance of assumptions not based in true foundation of Your Word, and the precious dealings of Your Holy Spirit within our lives.

 We give you All the glory for helping us not to be fearful while Your eternal purposes are being accomplished in our world.  

In the Holy Name of Jesus we ask it, 
Amen and AMEN!


Always in the Love of Jesus,

Clo DiPilato
cjdipilato@live.com 









Comments

Post a Comment